As a member of Cowdenbeath Golf Club you will be able to enter all of our competitions throughout the year and maintain a valid handicap using the new World Handicap System. You will have access to our clubhouse facilities and social events. We have a members locker room with lockers allocated when they become available. Membership runs from April until the end of March each year. In addition to your club membership a green fee ticket from Fife Golf Trust is required to play the course. We would be delighted to welcome you as a member of Cowdenbeath Golf Club.
- To become a member, an annual fee is paid to Cowdenbeath Golf Club. The 2021-2022 prices are detailed below. Due to Covid restrictions the committee request that you complete this year’s membership form electronically and pay your club fees by online bank transfer, if possible. We will look to make other arrangements for anyone who can’t pay this way. To join, re-join or to arrange an alternative payment method please send an email to: email@example.com . You will be sent an electronic membership form to complete and be given instructions on how to make your membership payment. If you use a rebate as part of your fees then we can let you know how much you have available.
2. To play the course, a green fee ticket is required. The green fee ticket is bought separately from Fife Golf Trust. Rover tickets will run from 29th May this season. CGC do not accept payments for any green fee tickets. If you are joining for the first time and do not currently have a green fee ticket, you can pay as you play until the new season ticket passes become available or purchase a ticket until 29th May 2021 for £99. Please see the Fife Golf Trust website or speak to the staff in the pro shop for more details. https://fifegolftrust.co.uk/
CGC Membership Fees 2021-2022
To calculate your fees for season 2021 – 2022:
- Choose the appropriate category of club membership fee, payable to Cowdenbeath Golf Club, from the first list below. Club membership is valid from 1st April.
- Choose the appropriate green fees, payable to Fife Golf Trust, from the second list below. Season tickets will be valid from 29th May this year.
Club fees must be paid in advance of playing in any competitions.
Club Membership Fees
- Adult: £120
- Senior Aged 65+ : £96
- Senior Aged 70+ : £60*
- Ages 15-17 : £24
- 14 and under : Free
- NHS Employees: Free**
* Must have been a club member for at least 5 years.
** Current NHS ID required.
- Adult Rover (7 courses) : £329
- Rover Concession (7 courses) : £263
- Adult Single Course: £250 (Mon to Fri Only)
- Single Course Concession: £199 (Mon to Fri Only)
- Youth Rover (under 24) : £195
- Junior Rover (17 and under) : £40
- Junior Rover (11 and under) : £10