(If you have a Gmail or Googlemail email address you can have this calendar added to your Google Calendar – Please email: mail@cowdenbeath-golfclub and we’ll organise access for you).
Membership Fees 2022
Membership fees for the 2022-23 season will be decided at our AGM on 20th February.
- Choose the appropriate category of club membership fee, payable to Cowdenbeath Golf Club, from the first list below.
- Choose the apppropriate Green Fees, payable to Fife Golf Trust, from the second list below. (Fife Golf Trust green fees have yet to be announced for the 2022 season – Current season tickets are valid until the end of May – New members may wish to pay as they play until the new season tickets become available)
Club fees must be paid in advance of playing in any competitions.
Club Membership Fees
- Adult: £130*
- Senior Aged 65+ : £106*
- Senior Aged 70+ : £70* **
- Ages 15-17 : £24
- 14 and under : Free
*A £10 hospitality voucher is included in the adult and both senior fees. This can be spent on food and/or drinks in the clubhouse.
**Must have been a club member for at least 5 years.
- Adult Rover (7 courses): £347
- Rover Concession (7 courses): £277
- Adult Single Course: £262 (Mon to Fri Only)
- Single Course Concession: £210 (Mon to Fri Only)
- Youth Rover (under 24): £205
- Junior Rover (17 and under): £45
- Junior Rover (11 and under): £15
Members can book competition tee times using the Scottish Golf App. All other times are booked through the BRS system or by calling the Pro Shop (01383 513079). The BRS system is run by Fife Golf Trust and CGC don’t have access to bookings or accounts. Please contact Fife Golf Trust for help with any issues relating to BRS.
Entries for our Saturday and Sunday competitions can be made on the Scottish Golf App from 7pm on Tuesdays and Wednesdays respectively. Times are reserved from 7am until 10:30am and 12pm until 1pm for competitions. No competition entries will be accepted between 10:30 and 12pm. Players wishing to play in competitions after 1pm can book times using BRS, but must inform the committee by Wednesday at 7pm if they want to be included in the draw/s for the competition/s. If you have any issues with booking, please send a private Facebook message or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and a committee member will get back to you asap.
Wishing you all an enjoyable season. ⛳
You can also email the club or speak to a committee member if you don’t have access to the app.